- Competitors must fill-out the online application form found at here.
- All Competitors must be 18 years or older at the time of filling out the application for the competition.
- Homemade products/ingredients are allowed and count as one (1) ingredient, but they must be available for the judges to taste and approve before the presentation. A detailed description of such homemade ingredients must be included in the application form.
- Competitors must bring all of the ingredients & fruit that are required for their recipes. They do not need to bring Enosis or Kentos mastiha liqueurs as these will be available.
- Competitors can bring and use their own glassware & tools. Standard tools will be available by the organizing company (Shaker, Bar Spoon, Muddler & Blender, straws, knives & cutting boards) and also standard glassware will be available (Collins 3600ml, Martini 240ml, Double Old Fashioned 310ml).
- Mastiha World Ltd retains the right to, at any time, modify the terms, conditions & rules of the contest or even completely cancel the contest should sufficient reasons apply. For any issues beyond those covered in these Rules, Mastiha World Ltd is responsible to make a decision which will be final.
The Competitors will be judged on:
- Understanding of mastiha taste
- Technical Skills